Presentations with Abstracts Published
INFORMS 2012 Annual Meeting, Phoenix Convention Center, Phoenix, Arizona, October 14-17, 2012.
1. Ant Colony Optimization for the Cardinality Constrained Portfolio Problem. Woodside-Oriakhi M.E.
Annual Conference & Annual General Meeting of ACHEA, Port-of-Spain, Trinidad, July 12 – 14, 2012.
2. Enhancing Access to and Quality Assurance in Tertiary Learning through Online Education. Woodside-Oriakhi M.E.
Healthy Community Project Workshop, Pan American Health Organization (PAHO), Nassau, Bahamas, December 14, 2011.
3. Healthy Community Project: Research–based Design, Monitoring and Evaluation, Woodside-Oriakhi M.E.
INFORMS 2011Annual Meeting, Charlotte Convention Center, Charlotte, North Carolina, November 13-16, 2011.
4. Heuristic Algorithms for the Cardinality Constrained Efficient Frontier. Woodside-Oriakhi M.E. (presenting author), Lucas C. and Beasley J. E.
5. Portfolio rebalancing with fixed and variable transaction costs. Woodside-Oriakhi M.E., Lucas C. and Beasley J. E. (presenting author).
Educational Seminar, The Bahamas Baptist Community College, Nassau, Bahamas, November 4, 2011.
Algorithms and Portfolio Optimisation, Woodside-Oriakhi
7. Online Mathematics Teaching in the Bahamas, Woodside-Oriakhi M.E.
Statistics Day Celebration, Sheraton Cable Beach Resort, Nassau, Bahamas, October 18, 2011.
Fostering the Development of the Bahamas through
Statistical Analysis. Woodside-Oriakhi
The 8th Annual CANQUATE Conference, Sheraton Cable Beach Resort, Nassau, Bahamas, October 5-7, 2011.
9. Enhancing Access to Education through Online Learning. Woodside-Oriakhi M.E.
Research Edge Forum, The College of the Bahamas, Nassau, Bahamas, September 16, 2011.
10. Enhancing Access to Education through Online Learning. Woodside-Oriakhi M.E.
School of Mathematics Physics and Technology Lectures, The College of the Bahamas, Nassau, Bahamas, April 5, 2011.
11. Using ‘Rules of Thumb’ to create the Most Profitable Portfolio for Stock Markets around the World. Woodside-Oriakhi M.E.
INFORMS 2009 Annual Meeting, San Diego Convention Center, San Diego, California, October 11-14, 2009.
12. Evolutionary Algorithms for the Cardinality Constrained Efficient Frontier. Woodside-Oriakhi M.E. (presenting author), Lucas C. and Beasley J. E.
Mathematics PhD Students Forum, Brunel University, Uxbridge, UK, January 21, 2009.
13. Cardinality Constrained Portfolio Optimisation Problem with Heuristic Algorithms. Woodside-Oriakhi M.E.
Doctorial Student Conference in Operational Research, University of Lancaster, Lancaster, UK, March 27-29, 2008.
14. Portfolio Optimisation with Heuristic Algorithms. Woodside-Oriakhi M.E.
The College of the Bahamas Annual Faculty Seminar, August 22-23, 2005, Nassau, Bahamas
15. An Evaluation of an Online Course. Woodside-Oriakhi M.E.